I never having any problem with my fees since alpha until beta.. Even hostel fees I don’t have to go to finance to pay it bacause all will be deducted from my account.. Then last year for the 1st time I’ve been barred and of course I’m curious.. so they told me I’ve to pay the hostel fees.. Then I just realize my balance was positive and it’s almost 10 thousand.. I think since that I started to check 1 by 1 the invoice payment everything.. Then I go to finance to ask them to count and check for me.. more than 3 times I guess I went there and everytime they’ll explain the same thing how to count and they ask me to count myself.. hello!! I know how to count I just want they to check if counts wrong or anything.. and some of the deposit also was not in the statement at that time.. so I was very tired of them then just give up and just paylaaa the hostel fees every sem..
So this sem I heard that most of my friend get money from YTM at 2nd or 3rd weeks of this sem.. but I still did’t get it.. but I just ignore it at first because I though maybe a bit late laa.. just give them some times laa.. but almost end of the sem still didn’t get.. so I called them TWICE.. 1 st call they say already bank in the check for 2 weeks mayb the bank prob and he said he will check with bank and message or call me if anything.. ok .. then I wait but nothing.. then 2nd called I get the same answer “bank problem kot da masukkn da cek..kene cek ngan banklaa..” haish.. malas tul.. I like to settle everything myself.. but I think mane2 management all the same.. if we as a student yg cakap diorg layan jawab.. but no action..
So last2 my dad just send an EMAIL.. tak call sape2 pon.. then barulaa nk wat keje diorg nie.. my balance from RM 13 000 ++ now left RM – 1270 je…
My points here.. why? bile kite as student talk to them cakap elok2 tapi wat cam kite bodoh je.. layan2 jawab2 tp x wat pape.. klu wat pon lambat gilee.. nk parents campur tangan gak…



No comments:
Post a Comment