Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

OJT 2

Ellow… after been busy with the OJT.. at last I have some times to update my blog.. weeeeee mish ma blog :p


2nd OJT session

RNO PJ, TM Petaling Jaya Exchange

1 – 12 December 2008


I was specifically been appointed to join the Streamyx Restoration team for 2 weeks thus I will comprehend their work flow, the restoration process, etc..






They are some staff that I’ve been tag along and be trained with..





FYI, I’ve been sent here alone.. at first of course I feel a bit uncomfortable coz all the staff are men.. but somehow still manage to fit in and that’s thanks to all the staff coz they treat me very well and make me feel easy and comfortable training with them.. :D



No comments: