Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first camera!



My first camera!

I bought using my money collections from UPSR results given by parents, aunties, uncles, cousins..
1 A’s=RM10 hehe..

I just realize that not just that I loved photography but I am also a “gadget” person..
is that a proper term to define it?
Or “Techy
but I do not find “techy” is suitable coz I’m not that expert in technologies.. just an explorer..

What usually a person at age 13 will buy? I'm not sure about others, never think of it either but for sure I want a camera!

Then, my 1st salary I bought Nokia Xpressmusic 5800 Red!
Yelaa selame ni pakai Nokia 3310 yg abah bagi je..
pastu Sony Ericsson x ingat model pe.. mase tu zaman ringtone polyphonic je age kot..
So mase final year memang da aim nak beli Nokia Xpressmusic 5800 Red bile dah kerja..
Next bonus, I aimed for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.
I bought it but have lose it :(

So, now I’m using Xperia Mini X10 & Canon D550.

Now thinking of upgrading my lappy or PC or both? :p
which I’ve been using since the year of 2004/2005..
It’s very slow, and makes me fell more tension especially when finishing my final assignments last week!

Why I’m telling all this? Nak Show-off? DEFINITELY NOT!

Abah pesan,

- nak ape2 beli gune duit sendiri!

- Always aim high, then you’ll fight for it and achieve it! (Jangan malu or peduli orang kata... ambitious sangat, or mimpi je laa.. berangan jela.. or whatsoever.. Instead PROVE IT! YOU CAN DO IT!)

- Selalu pandang jauh & plan! ( Contoh nak cari kerja, beli kereta, beli rumah, fikir sampai at least 3-5 tahun akan datang, kalau ley fikir jauh lagi why not, think for a long term benefits)

Tapi nk fikir jauh tu memang agak susah bergantung pada cara pemikiran masing-masing.

A lots more advices from my dad actually, but that’s all that I want to share for now.


So, what say you?


Anyway. semua orang ade cara masing-masing untuk berjaya, if this doesn't fit you let it be!

but it's fit him very well..


p/s: been years gak x update this blog.. and wish could post a lots new entry when i'm free..
i can see the trends of blogging now changing.. especially the post entry.. but since mine more into personal so i think i should be consistent and that's why this post is like this..


No comments: