Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1st day - office 13/7/07_week7

You might be wondering it’s already week 7 and it’s my 1st day went to the office. I’m doing my works from home before this, and their office very crowded because they have other interns as well.What I’m doing? Hmm they just ask me to design just the homepage for EUMCCI’s website.

Nothing much happen actually when I went there just feel tired maybe because I’m not used to take public transport excepted when I’m at Matrik. It takes 2 hours for me to arrive there. But it’s ok because I don’t have to wear formals, and can masuk office at 10 which is 1 hour late.hehe.. Today naik bus with Naimah.. saw shareena.. @ office I am just tracing three logos for today and go back early at 3.45. why? because they said 90% of their work already done by limkokwing's intern.. That night got a talk by CEO TM than the next day attending BLENDATRON (CMC ice breaking). So.. so.. tiring… but BLENDATRON beshhh.. Playing with water guns shoot at all the freshies .hehe... and dpt jmpe hasanah, aimran, amyn..

No comments: