Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Intern_week9

24/07

I got a new task which is to design an annual report for MIDA even my website for AMC not finished yet ( x banyak age pon).. the deadline is on Thursday..

25/07

I’m off on Monday and Wednesday because I got class to attend..of course with their permission laa.. but today just b4 the class start I got a msg “Tak masuk office?” haih die lupelaa tu..

26/07

Well today I need to come early at 9 am to complete the mock-up for MIDA ’s annual report.. Guest what?? I didn’t know that today is my boss birthday..hehe Mr valens he is CEO of the company.. so dapatlaa makan kek :p

Work..work..work..I got back at 7 pm because need to wait for my boss to take alook at the design 1st. But it’s raining also, so kene tunggu reda sketlaa.. kalau x basah kuyuplaa.. b4 balik they all ask me 2 morrow come rite? Huhu of courselaa but sounds like 2morrow got many works to do..

In the bus x sampai Puchong age kot.. I got a msg “tom cm in at 9.30am sharp ya” huhu.. sah2 sok byk keje..

Sooo tired.. dalaa around 5 hours pegi balik keje.. cm bazir mase jek atas jln.. huhu.. klu keje tul2 nnt xmo jauh2 da.. penat.. klu bus punctual tape gak.. nie t’pakse kuar awal coz takut lambat sangat masuk keje…

No comments: