Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

ANIS SERENITY

From interest become brands of my self..

“Serenity” actually I took this word from Princess Serenity or Queen Neo Serenity in a “Sailormoon” series because I loved to watch it last time. Thus, I used it for my yahoo id, email and others.

Somehow, when I enter MI class we need to create a brand for us then me at first, just randomly decided to use Anis Serenity as my own brand. Of course, we cannot randomly think of a name or something without a rationale or reason.

Therefore, I just remembered I have read a Himpunan Nama-nama Islam book Anis means “yang mesra; teman setia”.

BUT, have you seen the keychain with names with meaning and description? I have seen my name but Anis means “ketenangan”. Thus serenity a noun of serene which means calm, peaceful tranquil or “ketenangan” in malay coincidence related to my name. Or can say that “anis = serenity”

Hehe.. Just I never thought that from interest of sailormoon could expand to this.
I found this very interesting when people ask Anis? Anis mane? Anis Serenity? Hehehe.. :p

No comments: