Feeling like to write something tonite.. so..
RAYA?
Preparation for raya? Hmm I think I don’t prepare anything.. “baju raya pon x tengok age”
FINAL EXAM?
Haha “lagilaa x prepare” last 2 weeks bz with presentations, submissions and study for listening test..
Alhamdulillah the test for me oklaa coz already memorized most of it..
When to study and prepare for final xm?
After rayalaa of course.. I HATE study during holiday since primary school until now.. holiday is holiday.. never study during holiday..
“study awal2 nanti lupe woo” especially mandarin… huhu too many things I already forgot..
LIST to DO + Wish list
During RAYA:
- Collect “duit raya”
- I really want to celebrate raya with my ex-schoolmates from secondary school (mish them a lot)
After EXAM:
1. I want to find a good job ASAP (if possible around cyber x jam n banyak kete mcm kl n pj)
2. I want a new phone
3. I want a car (hehe down payment “da ade source” :p)
4. bayar loan YTM cepat2 :p x suke hutang2 org niee..
That’s all for short term planned..
Long term? Hmm already have few plans actually.. keep it to myself 1st laa wait until I achieved all the short term plans 1st.
*answers for previous post is.. cili padi.. iman tul.. paez salah.. so hadiahnye paez kene banje iman :p.. hehehe...


1 comment:
hurrayyyy!!! bile die nk blanje????? dh la lapar tak puase ni....hahahahahahahaha...alamak! kantoi....
Post a Comment