19 September = 19 days from previous post = 19 days of fasting = 18 days from………………
Recently, I’ve been busy with my final projects, presentations and tests….and I also feel unlucky (byk gilee dugaan bln pose nihh) such as…
………………………..
……………………….
When applied and take the academic transcript to send to YTM have to “ulang alik banyak kali” coz no change at the finance so have to find small change by myself laa.. left receipt at the room.. etc…
MCE final project presentation… extended 3 times….. from Tuesday to Thursday.. waiting 2 hours doing nothing in the lecture hall then extended to Friday… then extended again to Monday.. huhu..
Mandarin 2nd quiz.. %%$#Q%$ erghh blur + blank…
My laptop after the BIOS its blank………… huhuu.. almost 3 years used it this is the 1st time “rosak”… called Dell technician support… “your call is important to us” BUT “thank you for holding, your call will be transfer to next available agent” have to hear that so many time.. huhu
But some of all the incidents “ade hikmahnye”
For the presentation we almost get full marks.. 4/5 + 8.5/10
The quiz.. the last 2 minutes laoshi give us open book.. huhu lucky if not I’ll be submit the paper with 99% empty answers.. even after the open book, I think my paper still have 80% empty answers.. huhu
About the laptop hmm.. I think I just get to see n meet mama n adik jelaa since I’m not coming home this weekend which make 3 weeks already not going home..
Ohh funny thing about this morning, I received a sms wished me happy birthday… ehehe so earlyyy… a month early… mine not 19 September but 19 October… but anyway thanks Skem..
For now, I’m busy completing the report and to compiled everything for the final submission for the MCE subject next week and for Mandarin subject, preparing for the listening test and final presentation also next week.
(huhu bajet everything settled by this week so this weekend leh blk cuti sampai raye)
Already worried for mandarin final exam.. the last quiz really make me feels very down..
cube teka apeniee :p
a - terung
b - cili padi


6 comments:
eheh terung..
cili padi kaler purple!!
hahaha.. ade gak yg meneka.. tgu ramai sketlaa br gtau jwpnnye ;p
cili padi...nampak tak bunga die tu paezzz...
aaaa terung laa... dulu penah tanam terung.. terung dier bunga dier mcm tuh...
terunggggggggggggg..
hehehe
cili padi laaaa.. degil lak diee.. hehehe...
Post a Comment