ni hao!!
It’s been so long I did not update this blog. Why? I guess I’m not in the mood of writing any entry also did not have any interesting story to share with.
This entry is the continuous story after the 3rd OJT. Where I’ve been (my workplace)? What I’ve been doing, what my job is all about and so on.
Just want to share with my friends especially those that I don’t have time to meet up and hangout with lately since everyone already have their own job and life.
Supposedly after the OJT I should get my job placement but I with few others was not lucky enough to get any placement. So we were temporary placed at Menara under HR till now.
After been waiting for almost 2 months, I was called for an interview at TM Info Media last Friday [6 Feb 09]. I was confirmed will be joining the Business Strategy & Marketing department and will be doing A&P [advertising & promotion] job.
I feel very grateful and happy because feels like worth waiting and then get a job that I am really interested in.
Huhu.. pas nie xleh men2 da.. I have to really learn and focus to my work since during the interview the head of HR already challenges me..
in a month she wants hear good feedback about me..
in 3 months must be really good and have improvement..
and the best part is..
she challenges me in age 31-32 I must be an AGM..
oklaa that’s all for this entry.. da malas nk type.. hehe.. later2 plak k..
wan’an..


2 comments:
wau ....agm
seriously anis? wow! :3 I'll bet you can do it since the job sounds fun anyway! hehe..
Take care!
-flux
Post a Comment