Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

NEW CHAPTER AGAIN??

NEW CHAPTER AGAIN?? YESSSS every day we live, we will always encounter new people, new experiences, new knowledge, new problems, etc…
Do you agree?
If our life has no new things & stuffs wasn’t it BORING? Don’t you think so?
Well I don’t know about u guys, but as for me I LOVE to be exposed to new things!


What’s NEW in my life?


PHYSICALLY..

Someone treats us at Palace of The Golden Horses


Steamboat at MAEPS


Marketing Dept. Farewell at Nando's, MINES


Last makan2 outing at Armada Hotel

Haha gain some weight laa cozz in April and end of May 2011 lots of food taken..
April final.. tension study.. end of May is lamost of the end of my career at the old division..
Alhamdulillah.. rezeki orang belanja and farewell gatherings before I left and start working at new division..
(Sedang berusaha untuk turunkan balik sikit n maintain :p jiayou!)

And of coz my eyes.. Alhamdulillah no need to wear glasses and contact lenses anymore ;)
(Sedang berusaha tukar lifestyle yang sihat untuk mata :p jiayou!)



EDUCATION..

Just continue my master at UiTM, Jalan Othman Campus in Faculty of Art & Design, majoring in Visual Communication & New Media
Just finished my 1st Sem after all the hardwork & full support from Families, Lecturers,
Course mates & Colleagues.

Thank you very much! Alhamdulillah I’m Passed!
Actually I have a lot of things that i want to learn...

Nak sambung blaja menjahit.. aritu baru smpai baju kurung je..
Nak sambung blaja Mandarin.. aritu baru sampai Level 1!
Nak amek lesen motor hahaha.. ley beli motor merah :p (mentang2 adik skangkeje MODENAS)
Etc..



CAREER..


Launching of EMAS Channel (HyppTV) at Media Prima


June 2011 to present
Asst. Mgr, Content Acquisition & Programming (Local/Asian)
Sales, Marketing & Content Services

February 2011 to May 2011
Executive, Advertising & Promotions
Marketing

November 2010 to February 2011
Executive, Sales & Promotion
Sales Strategy & Management

February 2009 to November 2010
Executive, Advertising & Promotions
Marketing

November 2008
Assistant Manager, Performance & Reward
HC Business Partner


See the history of my career?

Well as fresh grad I’ve gain a lot of knowledge, experiences and skills from the previous post!
Sayang gak nak tukar aritu tapiiii life must go on!
I can’t stay not because I hate it or whatsoever..
But I need to expose myself to new field/area as well so I could prepare for future!

What’s the future?
Hehe my ambition since primary school lagi.. to have my own businesses!

Yes someday InsyaAllah..





No comments: