Due to so many curiosities and questions been asked, I've post this entry for clearer pictures and explanations. But, for more details and technical better asked pada yang pakar the centre, doctor, etc. This is more to my personal experiences only.
Before u do lasik, u need to check your eyes first.
Basic eye test & Comprehensive test.
Owh! My dominant eye is my left eye even I'm not a left handed. My dad left handed!
Maybe that's why laa kot.. but i'm driving using my left hand a lot! ~heeeeee..
Surgery Day:
20th June 2011, 2.30 pm
Prince Court Medical Centre
Cost: RM 6,900 for both eyes
(inclusive of Basic eye test & Comprehensive test, warranty, follow up consultation, etc)
If you think this is expensive, feel free to go and compare first but from what I've heard PCMC is fully owned by Petronas thus what makes it more expensive and difference is the machine with the highest and latest technology. If I'm not mistaken they said they are the 7th that used the machine. In addition, if you choose Prof. Dr. Muhaya she will recite Doa' in the surgery room.
Note: Video and picture taken by my dad using his hp, thus sorry for the quality.
I'll show the snapshot of the video because not recommended to see the video first, you might change your mind when you see it.
SERIOUSLY, NO PAIN AT ALL! but if you watch the video, psychologically you might think it is painful BUT IT'S NOT!
Let starts the journey ya...

Arrived at Lasik Centre

Look carefully there's two machines there, on my left & my right.

We start at the first machine (left)

Doa' recital

All you need is to be very2 calm & relax! and hold your eye's don't move your eyes. Dr. will give you the instruction during that time.

Doa' recital again

Done! At that time I thought it's finished but rupa2nya, we move on to the next machine.

Again this time MUST be very2 calm & relax! If you move your eye, the machine will automatically stop!
Dr. said this is the BEST part! nanti rasa macam air lalu!
i feel it memang BEST! soft gilee,sejuk jee.. hehehee...

See the red lights? that was the laser laaa.. haha you'll see this lights keep moving..

DONE in around 15 minutes only!
I saw mama & abah at the door!

You need to rest for 2 hours, if can just sleep!

I'ts time to see Dr. then go back home!

Prof. Dr. Muhaya with Me!
TIPS: SERENITY
the best is to stay calm and relax, insyaAllah everything will run smoothly and fast.
Alhamdulillah, thanks to mama, abah & Dr.
:D


No comments:
Post a Comment