Actually I had stopped playing this game for a while until last Tuesday, one of my friend informed me that my name appeared on the winner list. So I checked it out and... (see below image)




Seriously.. my name really appeared.. no doubt..

hehe.. saje usha website nak tau how much it worth..

This is a trial snap with my 1st compact digital camera.. Yes my FIRST.. why I said so? my first camera that I owned with my own money was the KODAK one, second my DSLR (x abes bayar age plak tu).. and I'm using my dad's digital camera all this while until today.. so tomorrow ley pulangkan baliklaa hehehe..
Anyway since it is 16.1 MP so kalau artwork nak print A3 pon ley snap pakai camera nie je.. for larger printing baru pakai DSLR.. hehe..
Last time I won a JJ Voucher during TM Group Annual Dinner and it worth RM300 and now it worth double? I feel soo lucky.. and hope will always be lucky and Allah murahkan rezeki anis lagi.. Amin..
p/s: this post not intentionally to show-off.. just a motivation for some of my friends.. hehe.. Allah Maha Adil.. ape yang kite patut dapat tapi x dapat atau di halang sebelum nie.. maybe dapat kemudian hari.. "̮ ♥









No comments:
Post a Comment