Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

#aigoldenday - Prep 02

Assalamualaikum.. This post is continuing from previous entry.

Solemnization’s Date & Location

As for our Solemnization’s date we had choose 9.11.2013 and the venue was Masjid Sultan Salahudin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam.
Why Masjid Shah Alam?

1-      To save cost (no need pelamin, etc)
2-      To avoid our house became messy ( less work & save our energy & time too)


Syukur Alhamdulillah the deco in the hall itself was nice and decoration is matching with our theme (golden Minimalist).







Reception’s Date & Location

As for our Reception’s date we had choose 10.11.2013 and the venue was Dewan Guthrie, Bukit Jelutong.
When I attended my friend's wedding back in Sept 2012 I already like this hall then I suggested to my cousin and she had held her wedding here too.



This is the hall pic taken from official photographer's Fb page that my cousin's had hired previously.




Pelamin & Deco

As I mentioned in previous post I had surveys for all I need mostly online. That’s how I came across this pelamin picture at FB and immediately decided to do something like this. I just print out this image and send this link to my dad and he helps me to see the vendor and do the booking.






Alhamdulillah it turns out very nice on that day itself! The price very reasonable because usually less than 2K was hardly get these day for a hall rate (this is 2013 price ya).. but the looked were minimalist yet elegance & grand.  It suits my theme, style & taste!




Caterer


For catering services I leave it to my aunt & parents to manage. Since most of our family events (my cousin’s wedding, aqiqah, etc) we used to hired Azrad Catering Services
and we are very satisfied with their services. The food always delicious! The best thing that I love the most during my reception, was the deco.. It was really surprised me! 

To see images from my own wedding stay tune ya..   I’m still waiting official photo from the photographer but if you can’t wait you may browse in Instagram #aigoldenday ;)


See you in next entry! Have a nice day!

No comments: