Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#aigoldenday - Prep 03

Assalamualaikum..

This time I think I would like to share about my chosen MUA!

MUA

As usual I Google!

I’m looking MUA from Kota Damansara or Shah Alam area only and I set my budget, if possible I want below RM500 per session but of course must be nicelaa..

I did come across some below RM300 per session but from their portfolio it’s not my style and not so nice (in my opinionla.. for you, you might like). Then some good & famous MUA based in Shah Alam can reach RM1000 per session which is already out of my budget.

Thus, I decided to try Kak Lin’s service. Natural Beauty MakeUp by Lin Elier


The best part working with her was she asked me my skin type & make-up style preferences first then will also suggest which one is suitable for me.

So I told her I like make-up yang sweet & natural, model look :P with images provides as below:


This is actually Korean Wedding Make-up Style!


Then, I set an appointment for a trial because to make sure if my skin is not allergic to those cosmetics and see the results of her touch as well ;) 

Below are the combined pics of the trial and her comments:

p/s: left & right side of my face the make-up were applied differently during this trial.

"After studying the pics, here are some of the things I would like to highlight:

1) Yr best feature is yr eyes, you have beautiful eyes, therefore it is best to highlight your best feature. Which means paler pink or peach lipstick is more suitable so that it'll draw attention to yr eyes better. Darker lips may not be suitable for you, and may result in looking much more mature/older.
2) Your undereye is very dry. I will need to apply more creamier concealer,and silicon fillers so that it'll reduce creasing. But it is best that you start using a good anti wrinkle eye cream as soon as possible."

I love the 1st left looked so much and decided to proceed with Kak Lin.

Here are my looked taken from Kak Lin’s blog:


natural makeup on my solemnization day



"Here is Anis, on her reception day in Bukit Jelutong. She has beautiful eyes, hence we accentuate it more with eyeliner, and keep everything else, understated." - Kak Lin.




"classic lavender makeup, complementing her classic songket outfit." - Kak Lin.


Yup I actually hired her for all 3 sessions! hehe..



No comments: