1st diary
Huhu.. byk update psl intern jek n everyday nye lak tu.. hahaha.. x kesahlaa da kete “blog = online diary” gipon mmg saje.. coz F2 x isi age.. so later xdelaa t’kial2 carik blk all the informations kn.. Besides that, cm tgh addict nk update blog & tgh smpt curi mase age.. later da fyp tah2 xde mase nk view pon..
1st friend at Kota Damansara..
Well maybe some of u already know some of u not that I am before this live at Shah Alam quite a long time. Since primary school until I entered MMU in alpha year. Then I move in Kota Damansara. Since I’m staying at the hostel I really not familiar with that area and the people laa.. even the road there I think I still remembered road at Shah Alam well and better than here..
Today while I’m waiting the bus but seems it is quite late then came this girl.. she looks like Chinese because of her hair cut, fair skin and she’s wearing baby tee and shorts.. Then we talk.. talk.. talk.. bla2.. Then she told me her house near the tadika.. Then I said “same laa.. eh depan ke tepi..” she said “tepi” I felt something wrong already..die tanye no. rumah.. I said 72A.. Then she said “laa jiranke.. rumah saye no.72..” hahahaha.. dah 2 tahun pindah baru nak kenal jiran sebelah rumah..
Well ade part lagi best..lam bas tanye die ade 3 org adik-beradik ek? Die terus gelak.. haha.. (sabar jelaa..) Guess what? she had 7 siblings.. but I never see all of them and pernah nmpk 3 org je including her laa.. and her cat (Debu) :p Even she never sees me.. haha.. yelaa biase org pindah wat kenduri doa selamat kn.. but bile diorg wat pon I’m at MMU so x pernah laa jumpee..
Okay.. so luckily the bus quite late today and I get to know her at least.. I know she younger 1 year only from me, she is the eldest and study at TAR College as a journalist..


No comments:
Post a Comment