Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Indecisive..

This morning I went to Limkokwing for Launching of Karnival Patriotik at LUCT events then in the evening i need to choose to go either

College Festival Appreciation Dinner @ MMU

Festival Kesenian Nusantara @ UKM

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007

So from last week me and fews of my fren still thinking which 1 to go.. sume cm besh..huhu..

Now still planning..then we choose to go for the fireworks..
why?

Because the CF’s dinner many of our frens will not be there since all still doing their internship then it will be boring..

the UKM’s event is under SAKTI n so far I always go when SAKTI have outsides event/invitation, so once a while only not going. Even in the morning also I went to Limkokwing

fireworks..fireworks..weeeeeee.. I’m coming…

No comments: