Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

week 12

August 14

Yeaa.. AMC website da settle tgl nk upload je age..haha da lama da siap tp sebuk wat keje len den 2day br tulkn sket2 age.. but I’ll get another website to do on Thursday..huhu..

August 16


2day I have to design a website for IDCB and manage to finished the layout.. So just wait for the contentlaa.. hehe.. Well as I wrote b4 I’ll finish my intern on 28 August but then Venu ask if she could stay just for teman me until 28 alsolaa.. then my boss said can.. suddenly he said to me if I want to extend also can.. (huhu br igt nk merdeka..) but I didn’t give any answer yet coz I do enjoy working there and so far no stress at all just that it is so farlaa to travel from cyber.. so if he really want, I think I prefer to do part timelaa kot.. so just waitlaa what he’ll offered me.. hehehe..

No comments: