Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

week 11 [officealone]

6 August [freEzing tilL got fEver..huhu..]


Wuuuuuu the coldest day I ever had.. in the bus, lrt, office (boss kuar awal trus off air-cond :p).. everywhere I felt cold and on the way back sampai mengelatup (u know when ur mouth like grrr.. haha xtau nk explain) duk lam bas tu.. then went to clinic to check my temperature coz recently when I got fever I also don’t know I don’t feel it until it became worst that I would got nerve’s pain.. luckily I went to see the doctor and I got fever..

Anyway, today I need to design 2 mock-ups billboards which are for Digi and Kurnia Insurance..


August 7


2day is a bit relax coz all of my boss didn’t come in the office because they were busy with MIDA.. so only 3 of us [Alfred (PR), Venu (intern Limkokwing) and me] in the office..


August 8


Boss xde age… 2day only 2 of us venu n me.. so boring and cold.. starting from Monday since the boss all not there we will switch off the air-cond at 4 o’clock.. hehe.. and go back at 5..
But..Pn Zarina comes in late afternoon and gives us new project, which are to design umbrella, flag, tiepin, ball pen, badge/button badge, t-shirt and many more (around 16 items I guess) for PPP (People's Progressive Party) for this coming election..

What is PPP? I also don’t know.. but now I knowlaa as my mom told me that it is a party ‘serpihan’ from MIC.. haha.. tulaa da 21 thn tp x daftar mengundi (sbb xtau ktne nk daftar) and x ambil tahu pasal politik langsung (sbb x minat).. :p


August 9


Wuuu sedeynye sorang2 jek kt office.. siap kunci age office dr dlm takut gak duk sorang2.. so I made decision if after lunch still nobody is coming I want to ask permission for go back early and get my work done at home laa..


August 10


Again.. only 2 of us.. venu and me.. me and venu..boring..huhu.. so smbil wat keje smptlaa view frenster and myspace..hehe.. but 2day quite happy when venu said she will ask Mr Valens if she can extend her intern so finished the same date as mine.. coz she left 1 week more only.. means next week her last weeklaa.. if she’s not around I’m alone laaa huhu coz Alfred this week only come on Tuesday.. means if he not coming and the boss also not there I’m aloneeeeee..huhu..

No comments: