Thank u for the advice kak harim..komennye panjang tul mcm tulis 1 post for blog.. ehehe.. anyway I already decided to take the offer from TM.. and the reasons are:
1.my dad da nak pencen 2010 n mysis still not working.. so as the eldest I feel a bit responsible laa..
2.I got YTM loan n my sis got PTPTN to be paid.
3.the person incharge at TM already told me it is not a contract basis but I’ll be permanent staff.. means nak berhenti anytime lehlaa kn..
4.I’ll still have time to do freelance if I want.. ( I think if I can manage my time well I want to be a freelance photographer fisrt.. ehehe..)
5.I also don’t have to work long hours like when working with advertising company.
6. Actually I still have something else I want to do n learn..
Some of it are:
I love business..ambition dr kecik nk jd business women.. slalu ckp kt abah sampai abah da belikn kedai kt seasons square.. tapi x amek FOM coz my uncle ckp business x blaja po leh wat.. actually I don’t really mind pon coz I had quite a lot experiences during high school where I went a lot of seminars, involve with their activities and very active with koperasi (ANGKASA) n usahawan muda (PERMATA).
I want to sew n design my own clothes.. lepas SPM sempat gi sekolah jahit sempat blaja wat baju kurung jek.. so far baru ade 2 jahit sndr.. but hope dpt continue age..
Ehehe.. sometimes I think that I have a lot of interests.. I have a lots of things I want to do until I don’t know which one to focus..
I just love learning and to have more skills.. So I feel secure in what ever I’ll need to get through in this life.. especially in the future… its like preparing for what ever to come.. ahahaha.. tah pape lak..
“kita hanye merancang Allah yang menentukan”
So chill!! Live life easy.. weeeeeeee..


2 comments:
decided too...nnt same2 gi ekkk... ;)
yeay.. iman gi gak.. k.. nnt same2.. :D
Post a Comment