Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Raya lagii…

Last time I post already about my 1st day raya.. anyway there’s nothing much going on coz the holiday quite short, I’m sick, n I had final exams.. so.. I didn’t “berkesempatan” to go anywhere..
until..

Aimran’s open house.. yeay! finally.. so aimran’s house is the 1st house visited by me during this raya…hehe even the baju raya I wore went tobhis house pon 1st time pakai.. kesian baru dapat raya kn.. :p




Saturday, 18 Oct..

Morning.. went to open house at TM Kelana Jaya..
Evening.. went to open house at my neighborhood.. after that went to my auntie house at Sunway Kayangan..
This are some pics at TM

my dad got a lucky draw prize.. :D


makan time..


i'v been craving for this.. ketupat palas.. huhu tapi x sedap sgt.. tok wat gak dap..




sate ayam niee sgt sedap :p


(got a lot of foods.. cendol..murtabak..etc)



calling for anak² TM to receive a "duit raya"



ramai gak..



anak² TM actually thats including me.. hehe tapii.. seganlaa nak gi amek hahaha..



Sunday, 19 Oct..

Raya ghathering at Hasanah’s house.. we eat n play.. even we don’t have so much time.. but still had fun eating n play games.. I we’re still students n staying at hostel can play everyday :p.. but now most of us already working so hehe this is so much fun!! Nak main games of life age..



in the pic.. me, fariq, bayie n fa..

umair, flux, wan, fa



its cluedo time!! hehe memule men niee.. pastuu...

playing games of life...




me, has, aimran, bayie, marissa, azie



thank you has for the food esspecially :D *ayam*

n thanks aimran gak sbb bwk kami gi umah has ;p

3 comments:

mirage said...

semekommm
saye da ader blog
...^_^
singgah2 lerr...^_*

Anonymous said...

kak nisss bile nak up gamba raya kat facebook! :p tag tag tag


- hasanah

anis serenity said...

hehe.. ingatkn azie nk upload.. xpe2.. rasenye by this week akan upload.. :D