I feel exhausted today… y?
Well.. after exam yesterday I didn’t packing or cleaning the room yet.. eheh relaxlaa dluu kn br abes exam.. [what happen during the xm?? Can I do it? Huhu.. I can say 50-50 coz all the question at 1st page I can answer 2 only.. others tembak jek.. but question yg blakang cam hmm lehlaa kot.. jawab jek..huhu..]
So today I start packing up all my stuffs n cleaning the room while waiting my sister to come..
Then we not straight going home but we went to Puchong because my sister got an interview at Asia Media (remember I suppose went to the interview from previous post? I called them n canceled with them and I recommended my sis :D)
the interview suppose at 3.30 pm.. we arrived about 10 mins early.. so I just wait in the car n read CLEO while my sis went to the office.. n as u know sometimes when u came early they just interview if there’s no other people laa n done early laa kn.. but it takes 1 n a half hour ++ .. huhu……………
then its raining when we want to go back to cyber.. coz want to take my PC n don’t want to take the LDP to went home.. but still its peak hour.. its time for working people went home too.. huhuh so its jammed.. lucky not drive a manual car.. but still auto pon kaki nak cramp gak dalaa cejukk… safely arrived around 7.35pm at home..
now.. hehe do nothing relax.. kaki still rase nk cramp.. bilik sepah ngan barang2.. I think I will start kemas sket2 by tomorrow coz seriously x larat.. n feel a bit dizzy n just take some medicine.. hehe prevent laa sblm demam blk ke ape..
alang2 nak kemas bilik tul2 buang ape2 yg x penting n x pakai.. n alang2 asing barang2 nak gi kursus nnt..
but actually tomorrow morning I have a TM Kelana Jaya’s open house n sunday Raya Gathering wt frens.. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment