Today I have an interview at KONSORTIUM ART & DESIGN, Mutiara Damansara for Interior Designer post at 4.30pm.. but this morning actually I also got an email...
What email?? Huhu.. an offer from TM as Assistant Manager.. the email was like this..
“Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa tuan/puan dilantik sebagai Penolong Pengurus mulai 01/11/2008. Sila laporkan diri di Kolej Multimedia, Jalan Semarak, Kuala Lumpur pada 03/11/2008 pukul 8.30 pagi. Tuan/puan dikehendaki membawa pakaian secukupnya untuk tempoh dua minggu kerana tuan/puan akan dihantar berkursus di Taiping selama dua minggu (pakaian formal, pakaian sukan, pakaian tak formal). Kenderaan dari MMC KL ke MMC Taiping disedikan. Tuan/puan tidak dibenarkan membawa kenderaan sendiri semasa melaporkan diri. Bagi peserta yang berasal dari Utara boleh terus ke MMC Taiping (Kolej Multimedia Taiping, Jalan Lumba Kuda, 34572 Taiping). Sila bawa dokumen dan salinan buku bank seperti dilampiran. Bagi peserta yang ingin menolak tawaran tersebut sila maklumkan kepada saya dengan kadar segera. Sila hubungi saya ditalian 03-22401686 sekiranya ada sebarang pertanyaan.”
My 1st thought was.. what the heck is this? Tulke? Then I forward this email to my dad n check who else received this email.. Owh.. tul rupenye..
All I know if I accept this.. confirm the job will be nothing related with my course n field of studies.. but the benefits are the basic salary around 2400 n my YTM loan can be converted to scholarship which means xyah bayar dalaa.. n both my parents I can see n feel that they really want me to take this offer..
But I also got a call from ASIA MEDIA at Puchong for an interview this Friday for Multimedia Designer post.. huhu..
It’s a bit hard to make decision especially I’m an indecisive person..
Nak fikir minat? Enjoy the job? Loan? Future plan? What else?? Abah nak pencen da lak..huhu..
Which are the most important n the best decision to make? Huuhu..
I’m seeking some opinions from people who have been working for years n have enough experiences..
so far I didn’t ask any of my friends opinions.. coz I already know we all think almost the same.. mestilaa nak ikut minat n enjoy keje kan.. but.. hmm.. tulaa org cakap graduan banyak menganggur sbb pk cmtu n memilih sangat.. huhu.. xtaulaa..
eyhh!! Still got mandarin paper la this Thursday.. study 1st think laterlaa..
kaco tul mende ni.. huhu.. sape suh gi apply awalkn.. huhu.. tp target abes je trus nak keje.. xnk duk lepak umah lelame.. hmm…


1 comment:
hmmm...sementelaah kat blog anis ni, meh i giv u my opinion although its not from many years of working experience..just for couple of weeks infact.
i did got a job 2 weeks after finishing school, as an editorial assistant...yes, its editorial thing and jauh from our thing right...maybe ada bau bau bacang laa..tapi let us think of writing...hmmmm..
so kerana terlalu excited and thrill of getting a job, i took it by thinking, that something new and fresh will keep my adrenalin rush all the time...
blerrghhh! i was wrong.
i hate the job and every morning i tried to find reason not to go to work..and if i do go to work, because of my colleague whom i love to hang out with.but basically, i'm not suitable for the job.
i decided to quit and do something else...and i quit.
so, u really really have to think about it before u take the offer.yes, mmg susah nk cari kerja sekarang.tapi insya allah, rezeki tu ada kat mana2...we just have to try hard to find it.but tak salah kalau nk cube dulu, u can quit even in probation period.its ur right.
well, gud luck with your decision!
and as for me, i know i did the right thing as right now, the sky is slowly shining bright on me :)
Post a Comment