Sabda Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

Apabila mati seseorang anak Adam itu maka, akan terhenti segala amalannya kecuali 3 perkara iaitu:

Sedekah Jariah

Ilmu yang digunakan dan dimanfaatkan oleh pengamalnya

Doa anak – anak yang soleh

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

mandarin??

found this on the net.. :p

Name : Anis

Chinese characters : 阿妮斯

Pinyin : Ā nī sī


Ergh.. Tension²..


Yesterday I looked at mandarin’s past year paper.. n then.. errr.. I can’t understand all of it.. I forgot almost everything.. only recognize some simple² characters like wo.. ta.. shi.. and can’t understands any sentences.. huhuhu.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… cmne nk jawab xm nnt…a week more to study n hafal everything.. huhu can i?

Suddenly feel a bit regret taking this subject.... but I really interested to learn mandarin before but then I took national dance coz I’m afraid that I can’t score since I’m taking many subjects.. now.. only take 2 subjects but still feel difficult huhu..






A must during xm week..


dark choc... huhu nak dark choc toblerone.. tp sgt ssh nk jmpe skang..

I bought it on 5th oct but it still nicely wraped coz didn’t eat any.. I can’t eat it coz I had fever.. cough.. etc… x elok mkn coklat mase batuk.. huhu tp x tahan daa.. nk mkn... huhu.. age tension x dpt mkn coklat.. wuwuuw..

No comments: